Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Paving With Good Intentions

You know, Readers Mine, I had planned to get another "Comics At War" post up this week. I even know what I'm going to post about, but it's just not going to happen. See, I'm in the middle of a 4 week online class to get up to speed on an online education software suite, as well as attending various meetings as I move towards my first semester of teaching (plus some other gigs), and, well, tomorrow Dale and I are going to the beach. So in order to stay caught up with the things that simply have to get done, I had to let the blogging slide this week, and I'm sorry about that, because I'm really enjoying doing this regularly these days. That being said, I', going to the beach with the love of my life tomorrow, and I have no intention of feeling bad about skipping a post. I'll see you next Monday with another "Meth Monday," and I'll get the "Comics At War" post up next week instead. Until then, here's a public service announcement:


No comments:

Post a Comment